Reno, Nevada, United States /
G&A – Information Technology /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Collaborate with Data Architecture IT team to internally serve Coupa business units with the highest quality, best-in-breed solutions for BI infrastructures, applications integrations, task automation and any relevant data automation needs
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for extraction, loading, transformation and storage of data from multiple data sources using custom scripted as well as SaaS technologies
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependencies and model management
- Develop and maintain star schemas and assist Data Analysts with the maintenance and development of BI-serving models
- Data stores infrastructure management: ensure that data lake, scheduled jobs, query and exploration tool and connections with visualization tools are meeting business requirements while remaining cost-effective
- Manage and maintain the connections between different data consuming tools and data stores
- Create and maintain tools to monitor data quality and integrity
- Perform periodic health checks and audits on all data stores, ETLs, ELTs and data consumption connections
- Fully utilize the resources available in our data stores infrastructure to optimize operations and maximize data security and reliability
- 1 year or equivalent experience of technical hands-on experience with Data Warehouses such as AWS RDS PostgreSQL, Snowflake, AWS Redshift etc.
- Working experience with AWS resources strongly preferred (e.g. S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda, RDS, EC2, Spark, CloudFormation)
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc.)
- Proven track record of sharing outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology solutions to leadership, gain alignment, and drive progress
- Experience with Workato and Fivetran or other integration (Mulesoft, Informatica) tools required
- Advanced knowledge of PostGres SQL
- Experience interacting with APIs, utilizing SDKs, and other tools
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.