Lead Consultant, Supplier Services
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Supplier Services team at Coupa is accountable for assisting customers, defining scope, and ultimately ensuring success in converting most of their invoices from paper to true electronic form.
As the Lead Consultant, Supplier Services you will be responsible for our supplier enablement activities in the EMEA region. With Coupa, suppliers can receive purchase orders and submit invoices via various channels. You will help with the supplier segmentation to define the right channel for a specific supplier. You will define the scope of supplier onboarding project, including targets, milestones, and activities. The alignment with the stakeholders with well-defined roles and responsibilities for campaign tasks is an important activity. You will support to create and execute internal/external communications plan. You will and the team will engage suppliers directly, identify technical and commercial stakeholders, and secure support for onboarding activities (cXML, CSP). You might have to escalate to customers when suppliers are non-responsive.
On a daily basis you will
- Engage with Suppliers and get them Live and transacting through any e-Invoicing channel
- Establish role as trusted advisor on Supplier Adoption best practices.
- Help customer define long term goals, programmatic tasks and milestones to track progress on a recurring basis.
- Work with customer teams to drive customer success strategies and to achieve customer success goals.
- Monitor customer's performance within Salesforce.
- Provide communication templates to customers regarding Supplier Adoption best practices, customized for language needs.
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins.
- Train customers on how to maximize adoption - Provide documentation and hands-on training to assist customers in owning their own adoption strategy.
- Assist junior team members in learning Managed Services Onboarding Methodology.
- Understand how to raise support tickets as required, follow-up with support teams as needed.
- Work with the Coupa Customer Adoption Managers to ensure they understand content issues and the recommendations they should make.
- Develop intellectual capital and play leadership role in practice development.
Our Ideal candidate will have
- 10+ years of experience in B2B eCommerce, especially in eInvoicing, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Procurement domain functional knowledge based.
- A ‘can do’ attitude to work that needs to get done as part of a high-growth company and all the dynamics involved.
- Consistent and demonstrated alignment with the Coupa Core Values
- Consistent demonstrable alignment to Coupa Values Services approach to delivering customer value.
- Ability to deal directly with clients up to and including the Global 100.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Business Spend Management knowledge (i.e., sourcing, procurement, invoicing, etc.), depth and breadth of understanding of Coupa BSM solutions are a plus.
- Driven individual with analytical approach and high degree of Personal organization and motivation in a fast-paced and passionate environment with a bias for action.
- Strong customer and partner management skills able to hold a course despite challenging circumstances.
- Proactive stakeholder expectation and escalation management.
- Proactivity towards problem resolution, focused on positive outcomes and rapid go-live deployments.
- Ability to apply influencing strategies within customer project team to achieve desired change management.
- Ability to persuade suppliers to agree to onboard, supporting customer's initiatives.
- Ability to understand and communicate the requirements to implement technical purchase order and invoice integration based on flat file or cXML technology.
- Serving as advisor both on commercial and fiscal mandates to deliver compliant e-Invoicing.
- Ability to explain the requirements to onboard suppliers into the Coupa Supplier Portal, walking Customers through the different attributes, settings, and ways to manage communications with their respective suppliers.
- Languages: German and English mandatory, Additional language capabilities are useful.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.