Regional Vice President, Customer Value Management
Services – Customer Value
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Customer Value Management organisation represent the primary point of contact from Coupa to customers after customer go-live. As such, they provide three critical functions:
· Provide communication to customers regarding Coupa, new product capabilities and other critical information
· Provide a consistent point of contact for customers and a “concierge” into other needed Coupa functions and resources
· Drive measurable and quantifiable value and ensure high platform and user adoption.
Specific goals centre on the following:
· Customer success
· Customer referenceability
· Customer renewal and growth of annual contract value
Daily Responsibilities Include....
- Team leadership
- Support, develop and coach the team
- Develop career plans and goals for the team members
- Establish a framework to ensure that customer check-ins and other key customer activities are conducted on a regular basis
- Foster communication and collaboration amongst the team on a regional level
- Be the voice of the customer within the Coupa Customer Value Management organisation.
- Institute a scalable structure to proactively engage with customers
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Act as official steerco/senior leadership representative for a set of projects.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in aligning on project assignments when required.
- Share relevant prior experiences with the partner, customers and colleagues.
- Help further developing the Coupa application together with clients and product management.
- Coach customers to drive customer success strategies and to achieve customer success goals.
- Provide communication to customers regarding Coupa, new product capabilities and more.
- Provide a consistent point of contact for customers in the region and serve as the senior executive relationship manager for all accounts.
- Accountable for all customer renewals
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- Support/drive customer campaigns
- Cross functional alignment with customer support, operations, product management, and other key internal departments
Customer Value Management
Our ideal candidate has.....
- Fluency in English and German
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of high performing individuals with the correct level of guidance, coaching and management as required
- The ability to develop executive level relationshipsStrong communication and negotiation skills required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the customer team
- High energy and is a strong team player with a bias for action
- Strong understanding of technology planning, implementation and its impact on business
- Strong and demonstrable experience in Customer Success or Sales roles
- Managing client expectations
- Experience developing and maintaining successful executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Project management, especially disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Experienced and comfortable having value-based conversations with business executives
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels within an organisation
- Strong collaboration skills, builds relationships and whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others encouraging great performance in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and ad-hoc meetings (up to 40% of time)
- A ‘can do’ attitude to work that needs to get done as part of a high-growth company
- A Driven personality with analytical approach and high degree of personal organisation
- Strong customer, team, and partner management skills able to hold a course despite challenging circumstances
- Experience of eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management (desired)
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus as is also any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and Salesforce
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.