Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- As a specialist in Sourcing Optimization your main responsibilities will be in training and enabling customers in designing, running, and evaluating complex sourcing events using Coupa Sourcing Optimisation.
- You will work with some of the largest companies in the world to assist them in designing Sourcing events for some of their largest and most complex spend categories such as logistics, raw materials and packaging.
- Work with customers to identify a Sourcing pipeline of suitable sourcing events and develop a plan to effectively execute them.
- Advise customers on effectively building their own Sourcing competency centers and being able to drive benefits from using eSourcing at scale.
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Coupa Sourcing Optimization and engage with customers to assist them with event design for complex Sourcing events and in running post award scenarios.
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- The successful candidate will possess as many as possible of the following attributes:7-10 years’ experience in strategic sourcing, either internally via a procurement or supply chain organisation or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Experience in Sourcing, Category Management, and in running complex Sourcing events, in particular Logistics, Raw Materials, Packaging or other complex spend categories
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics ideally in combination with a business related discipline or higher is highly desirable.
- Experience in applying advanced eSourcing tools to conduct scenario analysis and optimization of award decisions
- Highly numerate and comfortable with using Excel and/or other platforms for complex scenario analysis
- Fluency in English, plus a major European language (preferred)Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
- Previous consulting experience with Coupa Sourcing Optimization (previously Trade Extensions) highly desirable
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Jaegger, GEP, Zycus, or other advanced Sourcing/Sourcing Optimization platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Based in London, Paris, Dublin, Frankfurt or Uppsala, Sweden with the ability to travel if required (<50%).
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.