San Mateo, CA
People Team – Coupa University
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We’re looking for a technical trainer to play a key role in making our customers, partners, and employees successful by providing world-class instruction on our product offerings.
- Prepare course materials and conduct live classroom and virtual classes
- Learning new subjects with minimum supervision at a rapid pace
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of training resources and collateral
- Mentor other instructors in subject matter, content, and course delivery standards
- Stay current on tools, technology, and training methodologies
- Coupa evangelist
- Able to travel 2-3 weeks at a time, including internationally (70+% travel)
- 2-4 years experience implementing or teaching within the procurement or ERP space
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context (ERP, CRM)
- Procurement or Finance background very desirable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Instructional design a plus
- Loves technology
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.