Senior Analyst, IT SOX
San Mateo, CA
G&A – Finance
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work closely with SOX PMO to ensure execution of the SOX project plan, specifically surrounding IT components
- Perform risk assessment and scoping procedures for relevant systems and IT controls
- Work with process owners to update risk and control matrices and related documentation as needed
- Develop procedures and test ITACs and GITCS, coordinating with business process owners, system administrators, and external auditors
- Evaluate and document IT exceptions and deficiencies in addition to working with the business to develop a remediation plan
- Organize SOC report reviews and perform procedures to ensure compliance
- Work with external auditors as they perform procedures related to IT testing
- Lead SOX IT efforts when new business projects and initiatives are presented, ensuring SOX compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience with IT SOX compliance at a public company and/or Big 4 experience
- Understanding of the relevant compliance requirements (COSO framework, SOX requirements, etc)
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of IT audit and IT controls testing
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively communicate with various stakeholders (SOX PMO, external auditors, business process owners, business application team, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering high quality work product
- Creative and innovative team player who is unafraid to bring new ideas to the table to improve processes
- CISA, CPA, and/or CIA preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.