Technical Support Escalation Manager (Remote)
Reno, Nevada, United States /
Services – Support /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
In the Support Account Management Team, we champion customer success as a trusted partner, relentlessly striving for excellence and focusing on results.
The Support Account Management team is a global team within the Support Organization, with focus on supporting our customers with key technical and operational issues, with a bias for action, removing barriers to success and upgrade. You will be a primary contact and trusted partner for a portfolio of Enterprise level customer accounts, working with our Support, Development and Operations teams on our released products. In addition to supporting our customers, you will have the opportunity to develop a very successful career through partnering with other areas of the business and developing new skills in one of the fastest growing areas of technology.
You will be:
- The relationship manager between the customer and all things related to the support team at Coupa
- Helping the customer to escalate issues that are of high priority so that they are resolved as quickly as possible
- Meeting with customers weekly/biweekly
- Sending out the notes with the actions for you and the customer to follow-up on
- Presenting their support issues in an organized manner and be able to speak to the issues
- Attend/assist in quarterly business reviews when asked
- Strong knowledge of project management concepts and processes.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment and share best practices regularly.
- Passion for the highest quality of service, creative problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn and strive for excellence.
- Proactive team player who is results oriented with a common-sense approach.
- Adaptable work style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience (minimum 3 years in Technical Support or consulting role).
- Previous experience in a similar role or Technical Support role.
- Track record of ability to build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with key customer contacts.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability apply different styles across the spectrum of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Coupa platform \ other Saas solutions \ S2P.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.