Sr. Manager, Field & Account Marketing
Marketing – Marketing
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa’s Growth Marketing team is seeking a passionate and seasoned Field Marketer to partner and foster valuable partnerships with our Sales organization to manage a field marketing plan from conception to execution, in order to build, influence, and accelerate sales pipeline, through a variety of marketing strategies and tactics.
This role reports to the Head of Field & Account Marketing for North America, and will be based in Atlanta, GA.
- Collaborate directly with the regional sales reps to develop a strategy that supports regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into ABM program objectives and project plans
- Develop compelling ABM programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) that successfully engage target accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative, Alliances, Demand Generation, and Digital Channel leads on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to lead cross functional target accounts selection and list pull process for each program
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and accounts/leads are effectively followed up on time by Account Representatives.
- Define, manage, and host targeted regional events to drive mid-funnel pipeline and sales acceleration
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement and pipeline goals
- Advocate for what sales needs, and keep sales informed on marketing priorities.
- First and foremost, can-do attitude.
- 5-7+ years in Enterprise B2B marketing and/or sales
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more.
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan
- Solid project management skills
- Strong team player and collaborator, with a variety of people and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience developing and implementing account-centric marketing plans.
- Comprehensive skills with Salesforce and Marketo, and familiarity with Demanbase, Rollworks, Engagio, Salesloft
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiating skills, a plus
- Travel required (approximately 25-30% of time)
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.