Account Director, Mid-Market Accounts (Germany)
Remote, Germany /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
You will be joining a successful strong and growing sales team that is focussed on delivering value to our mid-market customers. As part of the team, you can expect to work in an agile and inspiring working environment equipped with the best sales support tool available in the market. In addition, you will receive the support of a committed, experienced and highly skilled pre-sales team.
On a daily basis...
- Driving revenue in a defined market
- Building pipeline and meeting quota
- Recruiting and working with partners to drive subscription revenue
- Supporting marketing campaigns for Coupa
- Build pipeline in conjunction with our partners
- Work closely with the Coupa alliances team to support recruiting and ramping up of new & existing partners
- Work closely with pre-sales and other Coupa resources to support partners and closing of deals
Our ideal candidate….
- Strong sales background with a proven track record in the german-speaking Mid-Market segment
- Experience selling the value of cloud solutions
- Strong track record of successExperience in building up and working together with partners
- Experience in fast-growth companies
- Solution selling experience within a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to sell and communicate at the executive level including building contacts at the executive level
- Proactive hunter mentality with an ability to research and gain access at the executive level
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing DACH team currently experiencing double-digit growth and where we already have strong and reference-able customers across different industries.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.