Sr. Cloud Quality Engineer
Pune, India /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Lead planning and execution of quality validation, automation and release sign offs
- Implement and execute automation strategies for all types of testing like integration, functional, failure and fault tolerance.
- Design, build and contribute to automation tools that simulate end user scenarios for QE validations
- Work closely with multiple teams across geographies for continuous improvements, innovate and own initiatives and ensure those are adopted and rolled out successfully.
- Continuously maintain, innovate, and improve automation and test processes to meet the challenging demands of handling large capacity cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with engineering, operations and partner teams to understand the functionality and define & develop test strategies for business use cases.
- Conduct code reviews, manage automation code quality and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices.
- Verify applications, microservices and Infrastructure stack (compute, network and storage) releases across cloud environments
- Build and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Develop test strategies, create and execute test plans both manually and via automation for ongoing releases
- Code and automate application test cases for cloud platform
- Evaluate and develop test tools to improve test process and quality
- Lead the sprint planning meetings and daily cross team stand-ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8-12 years of experience in Product development & Quality functional including design and development tasks along with Code review / bug analysis / Testing.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Experience architecting, building and maintaining test automation framework for unit, API, UI and integration testing
- Solid knowledge of test architectural principles, concepts, and application across web/cloud-based technologies AWS, Azure or Google Cloud , Kafka , Kubernetes
- Experience in administration of Linux machines, web servers, application servers and databases
- Hands on in writing clean code experience in automation testing using scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl,Java, C# or Powershell
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, or equivalent
- 5+ years of CI/CD experience using Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience with working in agile scrums, object-oriented programming and product testing in an enterprise environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.