Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Dublin, Ireland /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa recently expanded and remodelled our beautiful offices in Eastpoint, close to Dublin’s Silicon Docks. Our company has a flexible policy that allows you to work from home a large part of the time if you wish.
- Coupa Software is a high-growth SaaS company and market leader in the BSM (Business Spend Management) space. We are in a major growth phase and wish to expand our Site Reliability Engineering team in the EMEA region to help scale our leading cloud platform.
- We are seeking engineers with operating systems and cloud experience to join our global Platform Operations team. You will join a team of 15 spread across 3 primary centres in APAC, EMEA and the US. This group forms part of a larger Cloud Operations team, supporting, expanding and securing our platform in AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Joining the team as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer will provide you the opportunity to make a huge impact and take your career to the next level. You will bring an automation-first approach to your day-to-day activities, manage a massive-scale cloud infrastructure through code and have a strong sense of service ownership and accountability. You will be supported through in-house training and certification on our Coupa University platform and through subscriptions with leading learning partners such as Linux Academy and ACloudGuru.
- Coupa operates an open and autonomous work culture, where employees are challenged and critical thinking is encouraged. We operate an inverted organization structure, meaning we support our employees, not manage them. This is core to our culture and we do everything we can to foster an entrepreneurial spirit within our team as we strive for personal and organizational excellence.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Work with the global team to provide application and infrastructure support for development and production environments
- Manage thousands of Linux servers in a massive-scale multi-cloud environment
- Partner with Development and Product teams to improve the reliability, performance, availability and security of the Coupa Cloud
- Work with and develop automation and administration toolsets
- Deploy product and infrastructure releases using established DevOps practices
- Evaluate, implement and maintain performance and availability monitoring tools
We’re looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who:
- Has a passion for excellence, is a natural problem solver, and a critical thinker. You should enjoy digging deep to understand issues and like solving hard problems
- Wants to work in a collaborative and supportive work environment
- Is knowledgeable in managing CentOS or RHEL servers, and can code with Ruby, Java, Perl, PHP or Python
- Has experience of working with Chef, Ansible, or other configuration management tools
- Has a solid understanding of networking systems and protocols, particularly as they pertain to a public cloud environment
It would also be great (but not essential) for you to have:
- Prometheus, Influx, Grafana, Elasticsearch, New Relic, Datadog monitoring technologies
- Kubernetes, ECS, EKS container technologies
- MySQL, MS-SQL, NoSQL databases
- Security and certificate management
- Relevant operating system, networking and cloud certifications
Humans of Coupa:
- Humans of Coupa is a video series initiative focused on the people building a great technology brand and how storytelling, diversity of thought, and authenticity foster meaningful connections across our community. Our culture is founded on our people.
- Check out the stories of Coupa employees in our Humans of Coupa section.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.