Channel Partner Manager, UK & Ireland
Sales – Alliances
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This new role at Coupa is a strategic role as you will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining relationships with a range of VAR partners and consulting organisations. To be successful you need to be passionate about our business, thrive in a demanding fast-paced environment, and know-how to both develop and manage Senior relationships at partners. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, partner training and enablement.
On a daily basis you will...
- Develop and grow relationships with existing and new partners by generating leads and managing the sales process, working with various Coupa internal teams to support the activity
- Attain and maintain expert knowledge of Coupa solutions to ensure partners and potential customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
- Educate and train partners to effectively represent, position and sell Coupa solutions
- Follow sales process including in saleforce.com to Track, Monitor and Measure pipeline and sales progress by partner
- Attend/Co-host industry and partner events, such as user groups and conferences, to meet partners and partners’ customers
- Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
- Oraganise/Attend weekly cadence calls with partners on pipeline management to make sure there is progress on every opportunity
- Work with internal stakeholders to create partner presentations, support in responding to RFP’s and working with Coupa internal teams to ensure high standards are maintained
- Work with internal teams to provide strategic oversight, governance and status reporting for partner projects
- Articulate abstract ideas clearly and provide a robust business case for new initiatives with partners
Our ideal candidate has....
- Strong experience in a partner sales role aligned with the above responsibilities
- Strong and demonstrable channel sales experience in technology/ Software/ SaaS sales
- Experience selling or interacting with partners and/or customers
- Strong and demonstrable experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Business Spend management domain knowledge (preferable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of a process for managing a territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, marketing support
- Strong negotiation skills
- A willingness to travel up to 50%
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.