Associate-Data Management Specialist_Pune
Pune, India /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Data Management Specialist:
- Apply existing knowledge and internal best practices to classify, build out and maintain master data and metadata in the Company’s CRM system
- Ensure you swiftly respond to tickets or required changes
- Use multiple data sources, in hierarchical order, to ensure the highest level of data accuracy.
- Support the multiple departments team with various data related projects
- Ensuring adherence to data governance best practices and the Company’s policies
- 2-4 years' experience as a Data Management Specialist
- Hard Skills :
- Great communication skills, with the ability to work with employees based in the US
- Microsoft Excel – Expert user
- Microsoft Windows – Expert user
- Google Mail – Proficient user
- English Language - Fluent
- Soft Skills:
- Methodical – orderly or systematic in thought and behavior
- Investigative – ability to quickly and accurately research unknown accounts, using context clues and information available online to identify accurate account details
- Analytical – ability to analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Perpetual – capability to work on a repetitive task for a long period of time without compromising quality of work
- Preferred Skills
- Previous Salesforce Administration experience
- Ability to write SQL, Python, at a basic level, with the intent to learn and grow
- Experience with other enterprise software suites such as Domo, Marketo, Jira, ServiceCloud, etc.
- Previous experience managing data and responding to tickets in a Sales Operations capacity a plus
- Experienced with data cleansing in CRM applications
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.