Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Become an SME and champion in one or more areas of the Coupa Product Suite, and provide subject matter expertise to colleagues, partners and customers on how that area should be implemented.
- Work with the Coupa engagement managers and partners on Coupa implementations to design the optimal end to end solution design that will enable customers to successfully realise the value of their Coupa deployment
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Develop best practices within your areas of expertise and be a champion for their adoption
- Collaborate with documentation, training, and product management teams internally within your area of expertise.
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- Fluent or native in English speaker and one other major European language highly desirable
- 7-10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Strongly prefer a background in one or more of the following areas: Procure to Pay; Spend Analytics; Strategic Sourcing, eSourcing; Contract Management (Procurement); Supplier relationship management (onboarding, performance management, supplier master data management); eInvoicing and Global Compliance; Expense Management
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience.
- Dublin office based with the ability to travel if required (<20%). (or Paris based)
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.