Value Solutions Consultant, France
Paris, France /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a Value Solutions Consultant to join our growing team in France with our enterprise customers. You will be working closely with Account Directors within the region. You will be part of a highly skilled global team playing a key role in an expanding team.
On a daily basis you will:
- Provide technical and functional expertise during the sales process.
- Demonstrate how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed the business need of our prospects.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration.
- RFP assistance, Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops, Statement of Work Creations, Training, Presentations, and Document Creation.
- Subject matter expert that can provide valuable sales insights to their salespeople and prospects.
- Managing accounts where 50-75% of your time would include travel.
- Help to grow Coupa as the leader in in Cloud Management space.
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong and demonstrable experience in systems applications selling OR Implementation of these applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in French essential.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Expense Management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.