Technical Support Engineer
Pune, India /
Services – Support /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Providing 2nd level support to Customers and Frontline Support staff on technical issues.
- Effectively handles high severity/high visibility incidents, coordinates internal resources and ensures expectations are managed in a way that results in customer success.
- Ability to set up customer environments to replicate issues.
- Coordinates tasks within the group and across functional areas.
- Participates in process planning and makes recommendations for improvements.
- 2nd level support on Business Event Monitoring of customer production environments.
- Mentor team members with technical know-how, explaining the product nitty-gritties.
- Provides feedback to appropriate groups as to product usage and quality.
- Create and contribute to the development of knowledge articles in Coupa’s knowledgebase.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex issues in creative and practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with atleast 8 to 10 years of support work experience.
- Technical background in Linux, Unix and other Operating Systems.
- Skilled in using XML, HTML and other Web technologies.
- Ability to read database tables using SQL queries, and log files thus enabling effective troubleshooting and fast resolution of customer issues.
- Understanding of Web servers, Application servers and Databases (preferred).
- Understanding of Procurement domain will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of scripts will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in a 24x5 environment including On-call support for weekends.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.