Lead Security Engineer – Cloud Security Architecture
Pune, India /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Perform security design reviews and assessments
- Architect, deploy and maintain proactive security tools including, but not limited to: firewalls, file integrity monitoring, antivirus, static code analysis, application security, single sign-on, and custom tools
- Manage security vulnerabilities and compliance for Coupa’s Web Applications and Data Stores
- Contribute to Coupa’s security strategy, vision and roadmap
- Define and iterate upon best security practices
- Create and foster a security culture in cloud operations and development
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to address security vulnerabilities and risks
- Monitor and analyze security data
- Produce and present security reports for management
- Take part in red-team and offensive security exercises where applicable
- Advocate Security best practices throughout Coupa
- Advise product and operations teams on product and infrastructure security as the Security subject matter expert (SME)
- Support and deliver upon assigned security projects
- Automation of vulnerability assessments and other security related SecOps tasks
- Resolve security issues from assessments and other sources
- Participate in Security Incident On-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent security related role
- Strong experience in web application security eg (XSS, CSRF, SQL injection)
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Hands-on operational experience with security tools such as file integrity monitoring, firewalls, antivirus, static code analysis, application security, Kibana, SSEC, Rapid7, BurpSuite, Nmap and SSO
- 2+ years of experience with automation using Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or equivalent
- Bonus if you have prior FinTech or financial services experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.