Account Director, Coupa Advanced Sourcing (CSO)
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
One of the key solutions offered by Coupa made up of AI Classification (AIC), Coupa Sourcing Optimization (CSO) and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM). This offering is world-leading and the different elements are used by many of the world’s largest and most respected companies to take their advanced sourcing activities to a level not achievable with any other solution.
We are currently seeking an Account Director to play a key role in the building of Coupa Sourcing Optimisation (CSO). The Account Director is responsible for working with the Coupa regional sales organisation to sell CSO subscriptions into major accounts in their region.
On a daily basis you will...
- Prospect, build pipeline and sell CSO subscriptions to major accounts
- Engage with a wide range of prospects, up to C-level, in target accounts to position S2C’s value proposition
- Build highly effective collaborative relationships internally with the different teams in Coupa involved in the sales process
- Be a subject matter expert on each element of the CSO solution and provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Work alongside the Coupa Account Directors to develop and deliver compelling sales proposals
- Implement Coupa Sales Best Practices
- Ensure the system of record in Salesforce.com is maintained accurately
Our ideal candidate has....
- Strong and demonstrable experience
- A consistent track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- A successful career with direct sales and business development experience
- A strong knowledge of powerful web-based products
- The ability to sell advanced business solutions to large corporations in CSO
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, presentation, time management, team working and negotiation
- A strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join Coupa in a highly impactful SME role in EMEA helping to grow Coupa within the region.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.