Senior Product Manager, Coupa Contract Lifecycle Management
Reading, UK /
Development – Product Management /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is emerging as one of the hottest Cloud Applications companies. Already managing $10+ billion in spending for worldwide enterprises, Coupa is recognized as the leader of Spend Management solutions. With Coupa, the global enterprise is able to manage expenses, encourages smarter spending with innovative tools, provide real time views, and makes recommendations for organizational improvement.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll help us define and build products that are valuable, usable and feasible. You sit in the middle of the business community, engineering team, and user experience team and are the voice of the customer. Your responsibilities range from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You’ll build products from existing ideas and help develop new and innovative ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers to understand their pain points and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You’re able to communicate with all areas of the company. You’ll work with developers and quality engineering to define product release requirements. You’ll work with the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You’ll also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
You must be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, a can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, work well in teams, and be results focused.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define and own the complete set of product requirements by engaging with customers & other internal stakeholders
- Work with engineering to build and launch new features, solve any issues, and manage scope to meet release deadlines.
- Work with UI/UX to help define the best possible user experience.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to determine if the requirements are met.
- Conducting competitive market analysis
We are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of longterm product-cycle experience, at least 3 of those in Product Management.
- You can explain the most technical of subjects to kindergartners and have them ask intelligent questions about it.
- You can convert complex and sometimes vague customer problems into concrete, delightful product features
- You know your market, customers and competition, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your product strategies.
- Ability to build and defend business cases and sell the product vision.
- You’re biased toward action and a great collaborator.
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize, summarize, and extract the essence of what matters for each stakeholder.
- You have experience building user-friendly products in an agile environment.
- You have familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Experience with Contract Lifecycle Management, Spend Management or Supply Chain applications is preferred
- Some travel to customer and prospect sites in North America, Europe and Asia
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.