AI Trainer, Invoice Smash ( B. Com Freshers can apply)
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a Consultant Invoice Smash you would be responsible to create the quality templates which would be used universally across all the servers and customers having similar suppliers. A fast learner who would be a good mentor to transfer the knowledge and skills with the new team members. Assists the Leads to identify the issues observed in the tool and share it with the engineering team via Jira cases.
• Proactively maps the files with a goal to reduce the backlog and address the invoices in the queue ASAP.
• Helps the leads to identify issues observed in the
- Hard Skills :
- B.com Freshers can apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce or equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of computers with hands-on experience in using the mouse, keyboard, and browsers.
- Google Mail – Proficient user
- English Language – Fluent
- Soft Skills :
- Strong written and spoken business English competency.
- Logical thinking: good at solving logic puzzles.
- Good pattern recognition skills, particularly label and data recognition of text in invoices.
- Diligent and committed to produce high quality of work.
- Fast learner with attitude of self-learning.
- Nice to have:
- Software training experience.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries.
- Sound knowledge of Invoicing.
- Familiarity and experience with Accounts Payable processes and documents.
- Competency in European languages other than English would be an added advantage.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.