Customer Value Manager - Mid-Market
Dublin, Ireland /
Services – Customer Value /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Customer Value Managers represent the primary point of contact from Coupa to customers after customer go-live. As such, they provide two critical functions:
- Provide communication to customers regarding Coupa, new product capabilities and other critical information.
- Provide a consistent point of contact for customers and a “concierge” into other needed Coupa functions and resources.
Specific goals centre on the following:
- Customer success.
- Customer reference-ability.
- Customer renewal and growth of annual contract value.
- Responsible for customer success with a defined set of clients
- Proactively share best practice ideas, product information and relevant Coupa news
- Manage incoming queue of customer requests
- Manage renewals for our mid-market customers
- Support Enterprise Customer Value Managers (data collection and other tasks)
- Cross functional alignment with customer support and operations
- Monitor customer performance
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- Engagement and management of wider Coupa as needed
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Background in customer / client management.
- Previous customer facing experience with demonstrated success in managing client expectations
- Experience managing product offerings
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience communicating at Executive level
- Experience with Software as a Service
- Knowledge of procurement business processes is desirable
- Experience of eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management software is desirable
- Fluency in German and English is essential
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.