G&A – Finance
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Responsible for all aspects of the billing process
- Responsible for generating and submitting invoices/credit memos.
- Manage customer PO’s and customer portals to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Assist the collection team with issues related to customer payments
- Handle all customer inquiries/requests and resolve any billing dispute
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to research and resolve external and internal billing-related issues
- Maintain customer records and manage new customer on-boarding process
- Assist in enhancing and streamlining the billing processes
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
- Perform other special projects and analyses as needed
- 3-5 years of overall billing operation experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; professional etiquette with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and cross-functionally with broader team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Public company experience with exposure to SOX is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.