Senior Software Engineer .Net developer
Hyderabad, India /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the development group, you will become part of a team that develops and maintains one of Coupa’s software product developed using .NET, C#, VB.NET and built as a multi-tenant SaaS solution on all Cloud Platform like AWS, Windows Azure & GCP.
As a senior .Net developer, you will share with your team a leading responsibility for:
● Software development, including for the creative development of new features and functionality;
● Ensure that our cloud solution is fully scalable and configurable to meet different customer requirements;
● Making high quality, user-friendly user interfaces
● As we follow the Agile/SCRUM approach, you will also be actively involved in sprint planning and project management together with the team;
● Analyzing requirements and creating the simplest and most effective cloud-based SaaS solution.
We expect that you are a strong developer with solid technical experience. You have a well-founded analytical approach to finding good solutions, a strong sense of responsibility, and that you have good skills in communication and planning. You are pro-active in your approach and a strong team player. Further, we expect that you have experience with Azure cloud development and deployment.
Your Skills & Competencies
Your experience and qualifications include most of the skills and competencies listed below:
● A minimum of five years’ Microsoft technologies experience
● Proven experience with the .NET Framework, C#, and VB.NET
● A minimum of three year’s hands-on experience with any Cloud Service development
● MS SQL development and optimization experience
● Experience with software/systems architecture/infrastructure
● Knowledge of R/Python and AI/ML will be a plus
● JS front-end experience will also be a plus
● You are able to find simple solutions to complex issues
● You are always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest technologies and tools
● You are experienced in handling flexible software architecture and changing requirements
● You take an active part in the development team for developing and delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
● You are familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
● You have good planning and organizational skills
● You have good spoken and written English
● You hold an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.