Director, Customer Solution Partner
Chicago, IL /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Inspire Confidence via Coupa's Customer Value Focus
- Educate on Best Practices and Implementation Model
- Mitigate Risks and Manage Expectations
- Optimize the project for maximum ROI and minimal risk
- Key Activities
- Ensure that all prospects receive a presentation/discussion on the Value Services organization and structure which is intended to inspire confidence in Coupa’s Customer Focus.
- Act as a liaison with the many Coupa implementation partners and Coupa Sales teams to ensure that the right mix of skills, tenure, and culture fit the customer’s implementation needs.
- Lead scoping discussions across all Coupa Modules either solely or with partners to ensure that customers participate in scoping discussions and decisions. Additionally, use these sessions to steer customers to optimal adoption paths.
- All Coupa projects include Coupa Experts, the CSP will identify the correct mix of Expertise to augment Coupa partners or to lead projects. The CSP will support the process of proposing, refining, and SOW creation for these tasks.
- CSPs will support the RFP process as it pertains to implementation scope and will provide estimates and/or content.
- CSPs will take on internal special projects in areas focused on scaling and operationalizing the practice.
- Regional Coverage
- The Customer Solution Partner (CSP) will be primarily responsible for one or more sub-regions within the Americas depending on the current need and proximity to the CSP’s home.
- 5-15 years working in a similar role selling consulting projects, solutions or managed services for a Software/SaaS firm
- Must have structured and sold medium to large services engagements with global 2000 customers.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling professional services to executive level prospects
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer and partners
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary & solutions-minded
- Possess a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations
- Strong knowledge of tools including SFDC, Excel, OpenAir or similar
- This role reports to the Vice President Customer Solutions for North and South America.
- Experience of delivering similar size engagements
- Strong product knowledge of Coupa or similar solution
- Good knowledge of procurement processes
- English with Spanish and/or Portuguese language capabilities a plus
- Regular Travel will be required and will be largely confined to the region on an as needed basis
- CSPs must be excellent at time management, able to handle multiple concurrent work engagements, has the business acumen to drive prioritization of work assignments, be creative problem solvers, and have excellent verbal/written communications skills.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.