Director, Talent Operations
San Mateo, CA /
People Team – Talent Acquisition /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Lead the core global operational processes for the Talent Acquisition team and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering processes, tools, and systems to support the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers across Coupa.
- Design and implement a system of metrics and analytics to guide shared understanding and continuous improvement around talent pipelines, funnel, and hiring KPI’s.
- Advance the use of recruiting and hiring analytics to position the recruiting team and business to make informed decisions as we grow. Ensure TA operations reflect and support Inclusion Recruiting strategies
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to define, measure, and refine success metrics for sourcing, hiring, and interview processes team by team
- Develop and refine a scalable capacity planning model covering sourcers, recruiters, coordinators, interviewer pool, facilities, and tools
- Own and oversee vendor relationships and systems strategy, ensuring existing and future resources are effectively leveraged and administered
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team and own operational and strategic planning, budgeting, program investments, headcount, and resource allocation models across all functional areas
- 8+ years in Talent Acquisition, including experience leading recruitment operations or similar operational role.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing and refining recruiting-related reporting and analytics (Tableau experience a plus)
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and stakeholder management
- Power user of recruiting systems including Lever
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.