Senior Solution Architect
Remote, United States /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- As a specialist in Contingent Workforce product deployments, your main responsibilities will be in enabling customers in designing, configuring and adopting contingent workforce programs and processes
- You will work with some of the largest companies in the world to guide them in defining the processes they use to manage their contingent labor
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Provide subject matter expertise and industry best practices to colleagues, partners and customers
- Develop best practices within the Contingent Workforce domain and be a champion for their adoption.
- Collaborate with documentation, training, and product management teams internally within Contingent Workforce product area
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include future travel
- 5-10 years’ experience in the contingent workforce domain, either working with a managed service provider or supporting and implementing a vendor management system
- Experience driving organizations in developing and supporting contingent workforce programs
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to guide customers on best practice driven design processes that lead towards a rapid, successful go live.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: SAP Fieldglass, Beeline
- Experience configuring and designing software solutions is desirable.
- Experience with data analysis and report generation is preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.