Marketing Program Manager
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We’re looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to help plan and execute our inbound and ABM marketing programs. This role will work closely with Corporate Marketing, Sales, and Marketing Operations to create, execute, and report on programs that drive awareness, engage prospective prospects, and generate pipeline for our Corporate Sales Segment.
Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you will join a dynamic and empowering marketing team that operates with an urgency, a data driven mindset, attention to detail, an eye for quality, and a commitment to creating and influencing a quality pipeline for sales.
- Develop and execute high-impact, integrated B2B demand generation programs to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Collaborate to execute innovative online and offline marketing strategies across account-based marketing programs, emails, webinars, content syndication, 3rd-party programs, and more.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization as well as sales and other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted marketing programs.
- Use “test-measure-learn” approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results.
- Measure and report on campaign results to track progress toward KPIs; share results with broader teams, including marketing, sales and customer success.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices in demand generation and the latest marketing tools.
- 3-5 years of hands-on B2B SaaS marketing experience including inbound and demand generation marketing
- Experience using salesforce.com, webinar platforms, and marketing automation (preferably Marketo)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with paid channel processes and inputs required to build GTM programmatic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
- Data-driven, well-rounded marketing, that is self-motivated and driven
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.