Customer Value Director
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania /
Services – Customer Value /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Customer Success Directors represent the primary point of contact from Coupa to customers after customer go-live. As such, they provide three critical functions:
- - Work with / coach customer teams to drive customer success strategies and to achieve customer success goals.
- - Provide communication to customers regarding Coupa, new product capabilities and other critical information.
- - Provide a consistent point of contact for customers and a “concierge” into other needed Coupa functions and resources.
- Specific goals center on the following:
- - Customer success
- - Customer referenceability
- - Customer renewal and growth of annual contract value.
- - Customer solution expansion
- Key activities include:
- - Participate in customer success metrics workshops
- - Develop customer success roadmap
- - Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- - Drive periodic business reviews
- - Manage renewals
- - Monitor customer performance.
- - Manage customer relationships
- - Establish role as trusted advisor
- - “QB” Coupa internal resources as needed
- - Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant Coupa news.
- - Support/drive customer campaigns
- Strong P2P or S2C domain expertise
- Strong background in customer / client management.
- Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- - Managing client expectations
- - Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- - Project management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- - Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- - Strong organizational skills
- - Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- - Background in software and SaaS solutions a plus.
- - Minimum bachelor’s degree required – master’s degree a plus.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.