Senior Software Engineer in Test
Hyderabad, India /
Development – Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- BS degree or Higher in Computer Science with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Core development experience as Software Engineer/SDET
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly in languages like C#, Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Experience in writing test frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Selenium, Cucumber framework, Appium, Calabash
- REST APIs and SOAP web services with JSON and XML payloads
- Build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Establish quality engineering, automation testing, and continuous integration practices
- with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integration
- Own the quality of complete module and ensure 100% regression automation along
- with development.
- Design robust automation test scripts at both Unit and integration level.
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements and provide
- feedback on functional and technical design
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and
- report progress
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and identify failing systems through the use of instrumentation
- and software
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.