Intern, Product Management
San Mateo, CA
Development – Product Management
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going feedback from customers and prospects
- Working closely with engineering through design, build, and test of requirements (stories)
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Conducting competitive market analysis
- Coupa Suite-wide data analysis
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Curious, passionate, enthusiastic about software and technology
- Great fit with the Coupa culture
- Precision and detail-oriented
- Positive, energetic, optimistic attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills including conscientiousness, diplomacy, flexibility, and dependability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
This will be a paid Summer Internship. You will enjoy many of the benefits of Coupa employees such as: catered lunches, participation in Global Volunteer Day, and access to the employee gym (HQ). There will also be intern-specific events that are unique to our interns: weekly intern lunches with Department Executive speakers, off-campus events, and much more!
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.