Account Development Representative
Boston, Massachusetts /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for highly energetic and driven sales professionals to work as part of a strategic team to prospect and qualify potential customers that will lead to qualified opportunities. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years sales experience and the ability to qualify sales opportunities and deliver Coupa’s value proposition to key stakeholders and decision makers. You will possess sound business acumen, the ability to influence, and a can-do attitude. Coupa is growing a phenomenal rate and with that comes significant career opportunities for consistent performers.
- New business development / account development
- Accessing C-Level, Director level contacts within customer accounts and target prospects
- Lead generation via targeted outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Partner with field sales force to implement sales & pipeline build strategies
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Meet monthly and quarterly new meeting, lead qualification, opportunity conversion and closed won objectives.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line and value proposition
- Host product demonstrations and guided tours for customers and prospects
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes and product and service value propositions
- When required, attend company sponsored events
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- 1 - 2 years inside sales software experience
- Experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts at CXO level
- Proven track record with new account development
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system required
- Consistently meet or exceed account based activity metrics daily.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.