Recruiter - Bogota Colombia
Bogota, Colombia /
People Team – Talent Acquisition /
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
We are seeking Recruiter to join our growing team in Bogota, Columbia. You will work to support the growing Center of Excellence within Coupa's cloud-based platform and be part of a global team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-growth, global software company. You will support G&A, Services, and Sales.
- Working closely with Leaders to fully understand the roles and responsibilities, write captivating and gripping job descriptions, and build a clear pitch for candidates
- Sourcing, recruiting, and hiring Coupa professionals across a wide range of roles within our Professional Services groups
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to acceptance
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in developing, implementing, and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Building solid relationships with leadership teams and partnering with other departments to drive recruiting processes through onboarding
- Collaborating with hiring managers to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search; then researching, calling and interviewing each candidate
- Successfully delivering on all hiring deadlines and flawlessly executing in a very dynamic environment
- Managing candidates through the entire recruiting process, understanding their needs, qualifying them every step of the way, including culture fit, assisting with the BLUE CARPET experience and CLOSING!
- 5+ years of software sales recruiting experience in the area of Professional services and sales, or in an agency setting, required
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Hybrid work model, office in Bogota, Colombia
- Strong understanding of services language, compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors using social media channels
- Ability to cold call and build relationships with candidates both by phone and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Working knowledge of ATS (Lever) and technologies
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.