Sr. Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
San Mateo, California, United States /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Management of Linux machines, Web servers, Application servers, Databases
- Application and infrastructure support for customer environments
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service condition
- Drive automation to increase availability, performance and reduce support demand
- Escalation point for after-hours emergencies
- Coordinate change management
- Acquire, retain and grow talent
- Lead by example, care for your team and establish credibility with the quality of your and your team's technical execution.
- Manage on-call rotations across continents, using a follow-the-sun model
- Limiting time spent on operational work, blameless post-mortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 10- 15 years of professional experience
- 8+ years of management experience
- Experience with programming using Java, Perl, PHP, Ruby or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in massive scale web operations
- Experience with AWS or comparable cloud providers
- Unquenchable thirst for knowing everything within your platform and learning new technologies
- Experience managing team on large-scale projects with technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems and cloud
- Expertise in problem solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems
- Experience with managing a web operations team
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.