Senior Account Director, East Coast
Pittsburgh, PA /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Understand prospect’s business requirements and craft an overall solution vision demonstrating Coupa’s fit and value within these requirements.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations of Coupa software and related applications, representing the business value of the product’s capabilities.
- Win and close new business.
- Develop pipeline of new potential leads.
- Manage sales follow-up, meetings, proposal and internal account planning throughout the sales cycle.
- Deliver and manage compelling RFP responses.
- Work closely with the executive and technical team to develop account planning strategies.
- Drive the deal sign-off process with Management and customer.
- Maintain accurate account records and forecast.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
- 5 - 7 years of field sales experience in enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Proficiency in Content Management, CLM, SCM, and/or Procurement is preferred.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Ability to work in team selling environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.