Software Developer in Test, Integration Platform
San Mateo, California, United States /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Entry Level-Full Time
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This team is responsible for building the Integration Automation Framework and services across all the products and services. We specialize in building the API Automation Framework, SFTP Automation Framework and Async Messaging Framework. We also ensure that Customer Integrations are working fine release after release.
- Automation and validation of Ruby on Rails application, focusing on the platform areas such as security, database migrations, background job processing, email processing, microservices, SSO, etc.
- Stack validation on AWS and Azure environments.
- Make improvements to testing frameworks, specifically for the platform areas.
- Improve continuous integration processes with Jenkins, Groovy, Bash and Capistrano.
- Work closely with the development team to support unit and integration tests.
- Create/evaluate test tools to improve the test process and product quality.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly in languages like Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Comfortable in Linux dev environment.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Git and Jenkins is preferred.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are:
• Based in California: $98,000-121,000
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.