Lead Software Engineer in Test
Denver, Colorado, United States /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a Lead Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for end to end testing & automation of Integrations between different products of Coupa such as Travel, Expenses and Mobile etc. The ideal candidate will not only bring the knowledge of standard testing practices and solutions but also be a hands-on-technical leader who leads by example. You will work cross-functionally with multiple product teams to deliver high quality product integrations.
- Establish quality engineering, automation testing, and continuous integration practices with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integrations.
- Own end to end process & function as the accountable individual working with cross product teams for overall product integrations delivery on projects..
- Design and develop frameworks and robust automation test scripts at functional and E2E
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices.
- Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create the strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on the same within and across teams.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand-ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment.
- BS/B Tech degree in Computer Science with 8-14 years of experience in development, testing complex product Integrations and leading SDETs.
- Experience in creation of test frameworks using open source automation tools for End to End product testing.
- Hands on in writing code in any of languages like Java, Python, Ruby.
- Solid competency in testing & automation of APIs and Microservices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology solutions to stakeholders, gain alignment, and drive the progress.
- Experience with CI/CD release pipelines and integrating tests into the workflow.
- Proven track record of mentoring & building strong technical teams.
- Led at least 2-3 complex cross systems/product integrations including mobile applications that utilize XML,JSON, API/Micro services, GraphQL, SFTP.
- Good functional understanding of enterprise SaaS products, preferably in the Travel industry
- Working knowledge of container orchestration platform like Kubernetes
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows: Based in Colorado: $122,500-144,000
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.