Netsuite Systems Administrator
G&A – Information Technology
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are currently seeking a Netsuite Administrator, who is responsible for maintaining and supporting Netsuite, our ERP and related integrations including troubleshooting, enhancements, and managing upgrades and changes.
- Support activities:
- Perform user account provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning activities.
- End user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc
- User trainings
- Form and field management
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Primary point of contact for application support and managing any escalations to NetSuite support
- Project activities:
- Partner with the business to understand their processes and support the optimized use of NetSuite by helping create new or modifying existing workflows
- Translate business requirements into technical requirement documents and communicate these to key stakeholders
- Help lead and maintain 3rd party integrations with both internal and external systems
- Coordinate testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases along with post-upgrade validation exercises
- Manage day-to-day operations of the primary Financial and supporting applications, ensuring controls are in place surrounding completeness and accuracy of data.
- Develop policies and procedures related to financial systems controls and operations, data security and compliance, electronic storage and organization strategy and maintenance, as well as input/output controls of subsidiary systems and applications.
- Assist Accounting management team in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Netsuite configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science, etc.)
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.