Solution Architect, Supply Chain
Ann Arbor, Michigan /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design and deliver supply chain strategies using Coupa Software.
- Utilize knowledge of mathematical optimization and algorithms, simulation and operations research in supporting client projects in the area of logistics and supply chain optimization.
- Collect and analyze customer data, modeling the customer problem in advanced optimization powered packages.
- Operate in a customer-centric project environment focused on delivering value and supporting ongoing customer relationships.
- Understand key client performance levers (on-time delivery, cost, feasibility, etc.) and strategies to improve these metrics.
- Support project quality by identifying risks that impact project scope, timing, or cost.
- Provide both creative and structured analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and effectively communicate findings with clients.
- Manage, review, and validate large sets of data in order to build and validate models, run scenarios, and assist in the preparation of client presentations.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling, linear optimization, simulation and data analysis expertise to help solve a business problem and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Fully document modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, and constraint.
- Background in operations research, industrial engineering, or supply chain management
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Experience in or knowledge of supply chain planning and design
- Familiarity with supply chain concepts such as planning, forecasting, transportation, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Ability to learn quickly and apply complex technical skills
- Experience working with data and database software
- Awareness and knowledge of the principles of optimization with the ability to use software packages to optimize and analyze outputs
- Experience programming preferred
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of project team both internally and externally
- Ability to develop visual communication aids and present information and findings in a client-facing setting
- Supply chain consulting experience preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.