Site Reliability Engineer (Data Integration)
Pune, India /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The role of the SDK Developer is to build and maintain a set of tools within a software developer’s Kit that enables easy adoption of the Coupa Supply Chain REST API. This includes various command-line utilities, as well as a number of online tools such as an Excel Add-In and a Tableau Web Data Connector.
Party of the SDK also includes a set of Knowledge base Articles that assists customers to integrate to the Coupa Supply Chain product using tools such as Informatica and Alterix.
The developer will have full autonomy and responsibility over the SDK. Supporting the SDK based activities in the field also form parts of the responsibility of this candidate.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Learn and understand the Coupa Supply Chain Rest API library
- Document articles for Coupa Supply Chain delivery "playbook" of implementation standards
- Test new API functionality as it becomes available, working with the QA team.
- Build out new functionality as usable capabilities within the SDK.
- Capture and document bugs, improvements and requirements identified during testing
- Maintain and build upon a suite of integration tools in support of consultant-led customer implementations
- Support delivery teams when delivering the suite of integration tools
- Manage the life cycle of the suite of integration tools.
● 2+ years of Software Development experience.
other languages when required.
Bachelor’s degree in computing, information systems, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
Extra Considerations Given To:
● Experience in environments where full ownership of a codebase was a requirement.
● A passion for learning new technologies and seeing projects through till the end.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.