Sr. Marketing Programs Manager
Remote, United States /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa’s Americas Growth Marketing team is seeking a passionate, results-driven B2B marketer to help create interest in and excitement for the Coupa Pay product line in North America.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will work closely with Product Marketing, Sales, and Marketing Operations to create, execute, and report on multi-channel programs that drive awareness, engage prospective customers, and generate pipeline. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with highly practical, data-driven decision-making skills. You are not afraid to take ownership and enjoy working closely with colleagues across marketing and sales.
- Devise and execute demand generation programs in N. America focused on generating high quality leads for Coupa Pay and Coupa Treasury targeting personas in the finance job function.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization as well as sales and other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted multi-channel marketing programs across emails, webinars, nurture, digital, direct mail, etc.
- Work closely and effectively negotiate with third-party vendors to drive successful demand generation campaigns resulting in desired ROI.
- Use a “test-measure-learn” approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results.
- Communicate program statuses to key stakeholders and regularly report on results, ensuring programs are executed on time and meet the goals specified.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices in demand generation and the latest marketing tools.
- 3-5 years of hands-on B2B SaaS marketing experience with proven, data-driven inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels.
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute and measure multiple marketing campaigns at once.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams; ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and motivate a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Creative, strategic problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- Experience using salesforce.com, webinar platforms, and marketing automation (preferably Marketo).
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.