Solutions Architect - Invoicing
UK, Remote /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As part of our rapid and continued growth we are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our already highly skilled team to focus and be our expert on invoicing. This is a key role as part of a wider organisation. For the successful candidate who like the rest of the team will share a passion for ensuring customer success we can offer career development and opportunities within a market leader and one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world.
On a daily basis you will.....
- Act as a subject manager expert (SME) providing invoicing process expertise (approvals, tax compliance, withholding tax, archiving) to Coupa Solution Architects, other Coupa SMEs or our partners in their invoice project delivery
- Support Customer Implementation Workshops on-site or remote
- Review architecture designs
- Support internal teams, customers or partners in implementations providing your expertise on best configuration
- Work with the Coupa Product Management and Coupa Compliance Team to define and enhance the roadmap
- Develop best practices within your areas of expertise and be an adoption champion
- Review Coupa community posts concerning invoicing requests and channel them with enhancement requests to the Coupa SME Community
- Support the Coupa community as internal SME for Invoicing on add-hoc-requests building strong partnerships with customers and colleagues
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful on-time implementation
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel
Our ideal candidate has....
- Strong communication skills fluent in English with any other European languages desirable
- Strong and demonstrable accounts payable process experience preferred
- Procure to Pay (P2P) experience would be ideal along with other eProcurement experience
- Strong client management skills with previous experience working with customers to execute an implementation plan
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) is ideal as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and Salesforce automation software
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.