Project Manager, Sales Operations
San Mateo, CA /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is looking for a change- and project-management expert who can help deliver internal solutions to help us scale the organization - especially as we seek to empower the Sales team to hit their goals. As a key member of the Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for project managing multiple strategic initiatives across process improvement, system implementation and post-merger integration. You will be responsible for all aspects related to initiating and delivering projects to completion, including change and risk management activities. You will work collaboratively across functional boundaries and influence without authority.
- Initiate and manage internal process and system improvement initiatives as well as post-acquisition integration
- Manage directly (or co-ordinate) change management activities across stakeholder engagement and messaging/communication planning
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and other project managers across the company to drive projects to completion
- Prepare and present status reports on assigned initiatives
- Manage logs associated with the assigned initiatives
- Perform risk-management activities
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- 7 + years of experience in project management / change management
- Very good experience with projects in Sales, Sales Operations and Merger Integration
- Experience with project management tools (Microsoft Project., Asana, Smartsheets)
- Excellent understanding of key project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to influence without authority
- Sales / sales operations experience in a fast growing SaaS enterprise company preferred
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines; can adapt quickly to changes and possesses strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business; high energy and contagious enthusiasm; willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from management
- Strong partner management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly; excellent writing skills
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to follow through
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA is a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.