Enterprise Marketing Manager - Australia
Remote - Australia /
Marketing & Communications – Marketing /
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 82 million registered learners as of March 31, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. More than 6,000 institutions have used Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students, including in high-demand fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
At Coursera, our Marketing and Communications team is responsible for brand development, product marketing, PR, and acquisition and retention marketing for learners, enterprises, and university partners. We’re looking for a marketing manager who can help us empower our customers to attract, retain, and grow talented employees by providing them with access to the world’s best career-relevant online education.
As the regional marketing lead for Coursera Enterprise in Australia, you will work with the Global Demand Generation Team and Global Sales Leadership to drive business growth by generating leads and sales pipeline via multiple marketing channels. You have experience building campaigns and programs to reach decision makers within educational institutions and public sector agencies. You possess strong organizational and project management skills, a data-driven and analytical approach, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to confidently design and execute in-person and online events and digital campaigns. You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Develop and get buy-in for the Australia marketing strategy/programs and collaborate with global marketing and sales leadership teams to define goals and objectives.
- Build, execute, measure and optimize campaigns to drive engagement with decision maker-level prospects via conferences, workshops, online events, web properties, email marketing and content marketing
- Achieve targets for quarterly marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Work closely with sales development leaders to optimize follow-up of inbound leads and support outbound marketing campaigns with compelling messaging and offers
- 5+ years leading B2B marketing campaigns and programs in a fast-growth environment.
- Demonstrated history of managing, multi-channel initiatives including events, webinars, email, and paid media campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a distributed organization to plan, build and execute complex campaigns and programs.
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven demand generation campaigns, and hands-on experience building and analyzing reports in CRM/analytics software. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple deadlines, with attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with regional higher education and the public sector a plus.
- Familiarity with SFDC reporting.
- Experience marketing a SaaS offering preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:Drafting notes:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.