Senior Customer Success Operations Manager
Mountain View; Remote /
Business Development & Customer Success – Sales Enablement & Operations /
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 87 million registered learners as of June 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in many high-demand fields, including data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
As the Senior Customer Success Operations Manager, you will be the strategic partner to the Enterprise Customer Success Team for all operational and CRM initiatives. Reporting into the Revenue Operations team, this role will work closely with leaders in Customer Success, Strategy, and Revenue Operations to formalize and scale post-sales processes, optimize renewal management, maintain data governance, and gather system requirements to implement new features on our customer success platform (Gainsight).
The ideal candidate should be a problem solver with project management skills, have a strong understanding of the B2B Subscription SaaS model and metrics, and possess in-depth administration experience with Gainsight or a similar customer success platform. If you thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, innovative, cross-functional working environment, this will be a good opportunity for you.
- Own the administration of Gainsight and all other Customer Success tools
- Work with cross functional teams like Product, Strategy, and Finance to champion impactful process improvement and automation for the benefit of Customer Success and Implementation Services
- Optimize and scale the renewal management and revenue forecast process to improve renewal rates
- Build and maintain reports for key metrics such as renewal revenue, bookings, retention rate, and overall customer health
- Proactively drive a high degree of CRM data quality by leveraging creative system solutions and delivering end user training
- Execute initiatives to capture customer feedback like Net Promoter Score surveys
- 4+ years of experience in an Operations role focused on Customer Success
- Experience with the subscription SaaS model and metrics
- Experience administering Gainsight or similar customer success platform
- Salesforce.com administration is a plus
- Strong ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Methodical and analytical. Able to translate problems into solutions
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Business Metrics for Data-Driven CompaniesInfluencing: Storytelling, Change Management and Governance Specialization
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.