Go to Market – Business Development /
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset. Read more about our culture at https://www.keyvalues.com/covariant .
Business Development leads the strategy and execution of our partner and customer relationships. You work closely with Covariant leadership to set go-to-market strategy, develop relationships with our customers and partners to understand needs, and build trust with our engineering team to ensure successful deployments of our Covariant systems.
In this role you’ll:
- Develop market segment strategy & engage new opportunities
- Lead discovery of objectives, processes and key stakeholders
- Develop relationships and evangelize our vision
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure alignment of capabilities and needs
- Act as business lead for the deployment of Covariant-powered systems
- Influence ecosystem partners to accelerate capabilities
- Synthesize market and customer insights to influence company strategy
- Travel, domestic and internationally to engage with customers and partners
We look for:
- 5+ year of high impact in customer and partner facing roles
- Strong strategy and analytical thinking
- Clear & persuasive communication skills
- Ability to solve unstructured problems and persevere through uncertainty
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
Unlimited time off Flexible work hours
Lunch and dinner each day
401(k) plan and match
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.