Berkeley, CA /
Product – Product Management /
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset. Read more about our culture at https://www.keyvalues.com/covariant .
THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE
Covariant product managers play a critical role in building the next generation of AI robotics for the real world. You’ll work closely with engineering, AI research, business development, marketing and more to build new robotics products.
As a product manager on the team, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with customers to learn their pain points, and to understand the potential for new robotics applications using the Covariant Brain
- Creating and driving a product roadmap with research and engineering to build new robotic products that solve customer needs
- Defining and assessing metrics to guide product development
- Coordinating with different areas of the business to keep everyone aligned on a shared vision and executing quickly
What we look for:
- A demonstrated track record of achievement
- Previous experience working in product management
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- BS/MS in a technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math) or work experience of comparable technical content
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- (Not required but nice to have) Experience in robotics, artificial intelligence, developer APIs, and/or logistics
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
Unlimited time off Flexible work hours
Lunch and dinner each day
401(k) plan and match
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.