United States /
Go to Market – Marketing /
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset.
Covariant is building a world-class Marketing team to design and shape the future of a nascent category — AI Robotics — and solidify our place as the market leader. We are looking for an experienced content marketer who has a track record of building and managing all aspects of a successful content marketing program. You also have a passion for writing and generating creative content, especially for technical, SaaS, or AI-centric companies.
Come join us in shaping how AI will function in the physical world while making a positive, fundamental, and global impact for years to come.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Content marketing program development and management
- Strategic narrative development from key themes
- Content creation to bring brand and product positioning and messaging to life
- Develop and own the content marketing program, building it out based on company goals and industry trends which would include: Managing the marketing content calendar; Ensuring timely delivery of content; When authored by someone else, managing their content production process
- Develop strategic narratives to reflect our brand and product messaging as it relates to our customers and market trends which would include: staying up to date on key industry trends and customer reaction/feedback; creating strategic narratives that will be reflected through content delivered and reflected in the content calendar; ideating and create content that reflects the strategic narratives
- Create a wide variety of primary content, such as blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers
- Create or help provide content, messaging, and copy to promote primary content, such as social media posts, videos, blog posts
- Create derivative content from primary content that for more focused messaging and targeting
- Partner with clients to create content that captures their advocacy via quotes, case studies, video testimonials, etc.
- Partner with the rest of the marketing team (demand generation, events, etc.) to develop and execute brand and product strategies
- Provide the sales team with content specific to their target industry verticals, such as messaging and content for email outreach
- Enable sales with asset creation, internal communications, distribution, and training
- At least 5+ years of recent experience as a content marketer or content leader at an AI or enterprise SaaS-related company with a technology offering
- Impeccable track record of writing and editing
- Recent experience managing a content marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working calmly and efficiently in ambiguous environments
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and superior writing ability are a must
- Self-starter — Able to iterate quickly, prioritize effectively, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in translating technical content and product information into clear materials for non-technical audiences
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum of sales and marketing assets/tools (articles, websites, presentations, data sheets, white papers, case studies, training materials, etc.)
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Sync with the Marketing team on the content calendar. Start drafting messaging outline for a blog post. Schedule a call with a client to review the case study.
- Tuesday: Create a GIF for an upcoming client presentation for sales. Meet with the events team about upcoming trade show messaging and copy.
- Wednesday: Review last week’s blog post outline with key stakeholders and publish. Create a promotion plan for blog posts in partnership with the rest of the Marketing team.
- Thursday: Create an outline for a case study. Meet with the designer and video editor about the case study. Post blog posts online and share with the sales team via Slack.
- Friday: Help with the copy for social media posts to promote blog posts. Meet with the sales manager to share and review new email copy for sales outreach.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
STRIVING FOR EMPATHY
TAKING ON THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOGETHER
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
Flexible work hours
401(k) plan and match (applies only to United States employees)
Lunch and dinner each day (for on-site employees)
Monthly Health & Wellness budget
Quarterly Learning budget
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.