Customer Success Executive
United States /
Go to Market – Sales /
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from research in the lab to the infinite variability and constant change of our customer’s real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world: diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset.
As part of the Customer Success team, you’ll have a direct and significant impact on the experience of our customers. Customer Success Executives (CSE) are on the front lines with customers, developing strong relationships with executives, operational leaders, and key users. CSEs develop a deep understanding of the customers' goals and motivations and work directly with Sales, Solutions, Product, and Engineering leaders to ensure their success.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Strategic Account Management
- Customer Lifecycle
- Customer Communications
- Lead customer lifecycle starting at deployment through adoption and expansion
- Establish strong relationships and influence across stakeholders, from senior executives to front-line operations and users
- Set and execute plans to drive the adoption of robotic systems
- Lead customer communication - from day-to-day to strategic stakeholder updates
- Align the internal team on priorities, opportunities, and challenges
- Be an internal champion for customer outcomes and expectations
- 8-10 years of experience with customer-facing responsibilities
- Experience in customer success, account management, and/or consulting
- Excellent presentation, written, communication, and interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with the logistics industry preferred
COMPANY CORE VALUES
STRIVING FOR EMPATHY
TAKING ON THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOGETHER
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
Flexible work hours
401(k) plan and match (applies only to United States employees)
Lunch and dinner each day (for on-site employees)
Monthly Health & Wellness budget
Quarterly Learning budget
At covariant.ai we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Covariant.ai is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.