Frontend Developer (Vue.js, Tailwind CSS)
Hourly / Remote
Coverfly is building a state-of-the-art platform that helps Hollywood executives discover talented new writers and fresh media content. We're looking for a remote frontend developer to help us implement UI mockups. You'll be dealing directly with the CTO and Head of Product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Coverfly engineering team to build and maintain features.
- Coding up components and UX flows based on pre-made Sketch mockups.
- Submitting work via Bitbucket Pull Requests
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Experience building with Vue.js
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with PHP and Laravel is a plus
- UX experience is a plus
Commitment & Duration
- ~10 hours / week, ongoing. This job may develop into a full-time role.
- This is a remote position
- We'd like to have a tight feedback loop, so availability on Slack during business hours (Pacific Time) is a requirement