Social Media and Office Coordinator
Full-time / On-site
Do you love helping people and organizing team needs? Do you want to help writers improve their craft and get discovered?
The Social Media and Office Coordinator ensures customers have a great perception of the company in every interaction -- on social media, when writing to customer support, or when visiting the office. The primary focus is to be the voice of the company and voice of our brands online. This person is also responsible for customer support and any incoming customer outreach. Lastly, the role will coordinate all office needs such as weekly supply orders, welcoming guests, helping create a welcoming office environment, and managing overall office needs.
We're looking for someone who enjoys:
- Screenwriting and movies
- Helping answer questions and supporting people
- Using social media to make an impact
- Managing multiple, quickly changing priorities
- Deliver excellent customer support by responding to writer and user emails daily
- Build and utilize unique brand voices on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and other forums)
- Manage the office supplies and day-to-day operations
- Build a process for the customer support team to improve the user experience
- Improve efficiency and customer satisfaction by creating systems that allow for faster, more effective customer support responses.